Armstrong Asset Management is an independent clean energy asset manager, committed to investing into clean energy infrastructure assets that leave a long term positive impact on society and the natural environment. We are a Singapore based firm, with an investment mandate dedicated to Asia Pacific.
Founded in 2010 Armstrong has established a leading track record of developing, financing, constructing and operating renewable energy projects across Southeast Asia. Key business attributes include:
- Capital for investment is provided by Development Finance Institutions, Institutional Investors, Asian corporates and family offices. To date US$130m of equity has been deployed.
- Experience in Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam sourcing and structuring local project finance to supplement its equity
- To date Armstrong has funded the development and construction of 16 greenfield projects
- To date Armstrong has successfully completed the trade sale of 11 operating solar projects to Asian Independent Power Producers
- Variable investment structures are used to suit capital providers needs i.e. PE funds, co-investment vehicles and direct investment companies
- Expanded geographical focus to Asia Pacific, including growth markets such as Korea and Taiwan